The weather is finally clearing up, and the trends are blooming in. A new light, versatile and fun wardrobe is needed for this season, as we go on to spring breaks, road trips, and daycations.
- Crisp pink shirt: a pop of color for your spring look, yet in minimal hints. A light pink shirt is both durable and versatile for any occasion.
- Vintage band tee: a little edge never hurt nobody, and cool, worn band tees scream cool girl vibe.
- A-Line mini skirt: dressed up, or down, this skirt can get you through a day of classes or a night out.
- Distressed denim jacket: denim jackets never go out of style, but adding a distressed twist to a classic gives it a more streetwear feel. Wear it over a dress for those nights out, or with a cool tee for a rugged feel.
- Cropped distressed jeans: I’m for all things distressed, especially jeans. But, finding the right pair isn’t always the easiest when you’re 5’2″. Combining the coolness of distressed, and the convenience of cropping for the just above the ankle fit, is the perfect pair jeans for this spring.